Saturday, November 3, 2012

Week 9 Filters




For the first photo that I filtered I added a canvas filter with the depth set to 4. I added HSV Noise Holdness set to 2, Hue to 3, Value set to 10, and Saturation set to 10. I also added a Clothify filter to it. For the second photo I wanted to go with a a little bit of a cartoon look. So I added a cartoon filter with the Mask Radius set to 20 and Percent black set to .300. I added a oil painting filter to help with the cartoon filter with the Mask set to 4.00 and Exponent to 4.00 as well. I also put in a Soft Glow Filter with the Glow Radius at 15.00, Brightness to .50, and Sharpness to .85.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Josh – I just love how you chose to use the soft glow in your second photo as it really brightens the photo. Even on its own, the photo is interesting because of the composition and shadowing. Nicely done!

Jessi said...

Josh:

I really like how you made the tree look like it just came out of a kid's movie :) You have a lot of patience and talent for photo manipulation, great work!

~Jessi

Melanie Walker said...

Love the softness your filter brought to the tree. It's such a surreal subject to begin with that making it less harsh really adds to the magic. Great Job.