Well I just wanted to eliminate all of the noise around the guitar so I used the color picker to get the right black level. I then used the paintbrush set to size 75 and 100% opacity to get rid of the vehicle and signs and light to the left. I also played with the filters and I liked the lens flair effect on the photo.
1 comment:
Josh,
You used this photo for another post, and now I'm not sure which edit I like better! Removing the noise around the guitar really put the focus on the subject, but the lens flare also gave it a subtle hint of color where you removed other things. My focus was drawn to the flare at the top, and as I continued down the guitar, the smaller flares near the bottom gave it a sense of continuity. Your clone edit, I can only imagine the amount of time and patience it took because of the variance in colors, but it was well worth your time! I would never have known there was a fishing pole in the photo. Fantastic editing!!!
Post a Comment