Thursday, September 20, 2012

Photography Week 3

 

This assignment was a lot of fun. I enjoyed playing with the different shots. I also liked making the collage. My favorite shots in the collage is the key, lime, tomato, and the basket. I think I will be taking more macro shots of animals and insects next time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Josh,
I love your use of different textures, shapes and colors in your collage! I'm a very tactile person, so anything with texture catches my attention quickly. The lime caught my eye quickly too. That photo almost looks like the field of depth might have gotten lost a little, but the color, shadow, light and texture made for an excellent composition.

~Jen

Melanie Walker said...

Love the basket texture. As for the lime, I'm getting the feeling due to the shadows that you were aiming for a shallower depth of field? I could be wrong lol, but like the shot either way.

Taylor Drenzek said...

Your picture with the key is very pretty. It's really nice being able to see the design and color up close. Also, love the teddy bear face, it really shows a lot of detail and texture!

Unknown said...

Josh,
Your collage was entertaining to look at with the arraignment of various items. I like the point-of-view the teddy bear was taken from. It makes the photo interesting and shows a lot of texture. I also love the key because of the intricate detailing. The tomato is interesting to look at because the p-o-v allows the viewer to see the stem of the tomato rather than just a red circle.

Lisa said...

Interesting combo of items for subject matter. I'm not a fan or photographing other art and calling it a photo (re: the tree) but enjoyed the dead-on teddy, the texture of the basket, the tomato. Where are the seashells? Come on, you live in FL on the Gulf!! ;-)