I chose the red ball with the green grass for my complimentary. I liked how the ball was a good contrast to the grass. It really stands out and catches your eye. I chose the image of the locust on the rock for my monochromatic. I looked high and low for an image of something living on Mount Charleston in Nevada and when I saw this I saw the perfect oppurtunity. I really like how it blends in with its surroundings.
8 comments:
Thats funny, I also tried to find something living and the only thing that I could find was a bee, and im scared of them lol. Owell, you did a great job, its funny how much a red ball can stand out in the grass, and the grass hopper blends so well you can barley see it. great job
Josh,
The texture and colors of the red ball on the grass really make it pop. I like the grasshopper on the stone, I had a hard time thinking of something to photograph that would be monochromatic, but I think you captured it perfectly in that photo and it's amazing you were able to snap it before the grasshopper moved!
~Jen
I like the contrast between the bright red ball and the darker green grass. The lighting really makes them stand out. The second picture of the stone is great because as a viewer, I was looking at the color changes and then there is a grasshopper almost camouflaged in with the monochromatic color scheme. Great work!
I like the red ball agaist the green grass. It not only gives you depth, different textures, and dementions. The second one I had to really look at I would of zoomed closer to the grass hopper. But over great work.
I love the second photo. It's awesome, wonderful timing. The contrast is really cool. Whats nice about the picture is you have to take a second look. Really look. Love the red and green.
Josh – Your photos are interesting to look at, particularly the monochromatic shot of the locust on the rock. I truly had to take a second look and thought that you were crazy! Such a tricky photo, but that is what makes it fun! Excellent job on that! The red ball on the grass, although simple, is nice. You’re right – the textures and colors really make the shot pop!
At first glance I thought the second picture was a rock climber lol, LOVE that I had to take a closer look. Also really like that by keeping your subject so close, it wasn't immediately clear how large the rock was. Also loved the red ball on grass complimentary picture. So simple, bright, with clean lines. Somehow manages to be kind of a "no fuss" picture, but the complimentary color scheme still gives it a fun feel.
Love the red ball on grass its that kind of color that grabs my eye. The rocks and the locust blend very very well only give away on the small photo was the shadows from the body.. Very well done!
Post a Comment