Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 5 Framing Shots






I spent hours trying to figure out how to do a slideshow. Watched the videos over and over and still could not get it to work, but I think I have some good shots here. A couple of shots are at Hoover Dam, a couple are at Mt. Charleston in Nevada, one is over looking Lake Champlain in North Hero at my camp, and the bottom one is at The Dock in Naples, Florida.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow josh, i absolutely love your pics, especially the one of the bridge, the lighting is great and it is definitely framing very well. I wish my pics could come out this good. thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hi Josh – I love how you have a variety of settings for this assignment. My absolute favorite photo is the dock in Naples… such an interesting shot! Next in the lineup are the shots at Mt. Charleston, especially the one where the people at the opening of the cave are being framed. So cool! Excellent job!

Unknown said...

I love your photos! My favorites are the two photos where the bridge is framing the mountains in the distance, and the lighting is really good as well. I also really like how the cave is framing the people. You did a great job!

Melanie Walker said...

Can I start out by saying I'm jealous of your subjects? Love VT and all, but kinda feeling "over" leaves at this point. I loved your Hoover Dam shots, what an awesome "frame" to be able to shoot!

Jessi said...

Wow Josh, your framing pictures are gorgeous, absolutely fantastic photographs. I really like the variety of your subjects, and am also jealous of your sunshine! ;-)

Unknown said...

You seem to be all over the place :)I love the last one of the dock.

James Gosselin said...

I've got to say.. the Bridge is awesome. All the pictures of it are gorgeous. I think its the best frame I've seen so far. Jealous of your travels.