Saturday, October 20, 2012




Well that was a fun assignment. For the first image I took it in Las Vegas at the Hard Rock Cafe. I cropped the image and used a infared film mode. I also adjusted the fill light, highlights, and shadow to get the desired effect. I was going for a vintage look which turned out pretty good. For the second image, I took of a flower outside of my home. I cropped it as well and added a loomish and vignette mode. I also tweaked the fill light, shadow and highlights. I was trying to bring more focus to the flower and intesify the color.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Josh,
Your Hard Rock Cafe photo is incredible! You definitely achieved that retro look and really made it pop. Cropping both photos made the subject really stand out and made them more interesting to take in.

Jessi said...

Josh:

I really like BOTH of your pictures! The editing and color choices really make the subject matter stand out. As a huge fan of saturated color, I really like these two manipulation choices. Great work!

~Jessi

James Gosselin said...

Very nice. Jen is right by cropping the photos and accentuating them you made them pop right off the screen. Very well done.

James

Melanie Walker said...

You really did a great job enhancing both of yourphotos, I especially love the vintage hard rock pic!