Friday, October 12, 2012





This was yet another fun assignment. I tried to get as much variety as I could with the photos. I tried to get as much into the shot as I could so I did not zoom in too much. I really like capturing photos of just nature, my favorite shots are the 2nd and 3rd one from the bottom. I waited for a while to get the kayakers in the shot so that they were positioned closer to the end of the pier.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like all the photos you shared with us. My favorite is the third photo. I like the way the light is shining on the mountains. In the 2nd photo I like the way the lighting is throwing the shadows on the ground. In the 4th photo I like how you used the rule of thirds with the trees.

Jessi said...

Josh I love the picture of the mountains! I really like how you utilized lighting as well as the line of horizon to make the mountains seem enormous and imposing. Nice work!